How the Beamery & Drafted integration works
If you are a customer of both Drafted and Beamery, you can connect them to show the Beamery status of a particular candidate in Drafted, to avoid reaching out to the same people on different channels.
How to get it
- First, you need a live account both with Beamery and Drafted.
- If you haven’t already done so, contact your account representative at Beamery to ensure that you have integration level / admin access.
- If you haven’t already done so, contact your account representative at Drafted to ensure that you have integration level / admin access.
Setting up the integration
Setup is really easy.
- Create a service account in Beamery - i.e a new user that is named Drafted Integration and with an email like firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure this user has admin / integration level permissions on Beamery.
- Go to the company integrations page on Drafted (requires login)
- You will see Beamery listed under CRM
- Click on the Beamery icon and it will expand. You can enter your service account email e.g email@example.com here.
- Enter the Beamery password for the service account and Click Save.
- That’s it! The integration will take a few seconds and you should see a confirmation that it was saved successfully.
How it works
When using Drafted Sourcer or Track, if you click on a profile, you can see different status indicators for the person you are looking at - for example there will be a Drafted status, an ATS status if you have one connected, etc.
The Beamery status will look like this.
When you look at a candidate that exists both in Beamery and Drafted, the Beamery + Drafted integration will automatically grab the status for that candidate in Beamery and display it on their profile.
Here is an example of a new lead in Beamery showing in the Drafted profile status for a candidate.
You can refresh the status manually by clicking the Resync button, or simply refreshing the page.
Do Not Contact
If you have a candidate marked as Do Not Contact in Beamery, this will appear right below the status of the candidate, like this:
If you are having any issues with the Beamery integration or want to give us feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org or just live chat us!