Managing your referrals in Drafted
You can view all referrals submitted to your company on the Track page. Apply filters to find exactly who you are looking for.
- Search by candidate name
- Search by referrer
- Filter by job title, department or jobs you follow
- Sort by most recent or best quality referral
Referrals vs Leads
When referrals get submitted, they are immediately categorized as either a “Referral” or a “Lead” to help prioritize your outreach.
"Referral" and "Lead" categorization is determined by what you have "starred" on your referral form customization. "Star" answers you want to use to categorize "Referrals" You can read more about that here.
Even though they are in two different categories, both Referrals and Leads are being sent to you directly from your employees.
What is in a profile?
When you click on a referral, the candidate's Drafted profile will open on the right. In the profile you can see:
- All of the referrals submitted for that candidate
- All of the people at your company that are connected to that candidate
- Any notes added by other members of the recruiting team
Any other information is dependent on what is provided by the referrer or found. Read more about Drafted profiles here.
Moving candidates through the pipeline
You can move candidates through the hiring pipeline by:
- Clicking the candidate’s name to open their Drafted profile
- Finding the Job Association you want to update under "Track"
- Selecting the new stage from the drop-down
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.