How to manage external referrals in Drafted
You can view all referrals submitted to your company on the Track page. Apply filters to find exactly who you are looking for.
- Search by candidate name
- Search by referrer
- Filter by job title, department or jobs you follow
- Sort by most recent or best quality referral
What is in a profile?
When you click on a referral, the candidate's Drafted profile will open on the right. In the profile you can see:
- The referral submitted for that candidate including any LinkedIn profiles or resumes the referrer attached
- Any notes added by other members of the recruiting team
Any other information is dependent on what is provided by the referrer or found. Read more about Drafted profiles here.
Moving candidates through the pipeline
You can move candidates through the hiring pipeline by:
- Clicking the candidate’s name to open their Drafted profile
- Finding the Job Association you want to update under "Track"
- Selecting the new stage from the drop-down
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
⭐️ Check out our full External Referrals knowledge-base here.