What do Drafted referrals look like in Greenhouse?
Once you get your Greenhouse integration set up, you may wonder what your Drafted referrals will look like in Greenhouse. Check it out. 👇
Prospects or Candidates
When a referral is made in Drafted that candidate is automatically sent into Greenhouse as a prospect for the role they were referred for.
Drafted candidates have a "Source" of Drafted and are "Credited to" the person who submitted the referral.
Drafted also adds tags to each prospect that reflect how/why the candidate was added.
- All prospects get a “Drafted” tag
- Referred prospects get a “Drafted Referral” tag
- Candidates who were contacted either directly on Drafted or through an introduction on Drafted are tagged as “Drafted Sourcer”
- Candidates who are manually imported into Greenhouse are tagged as “Drafted Prospect”
All together it looks like this. 👇
The following referral information is added to the appropriate fields on the candidate profile if it was submitted in the referral:
- Linkedin URL
- Twitter URL
- Facebook URL
- Personal Website URL
The following referral information is added as a note on the job application under "Activity Feed" on the candidate profile if it was submitted in the referral:
- Name of the referrer
- Job the person was referred to
- A short note left by the referrer
- If the candidate is aware they were referred
- Contact preference
- Link to view referral on Drafted
The following referral information is added as an attachment on the candidate profile if it was submitted in the referral:
Any additional information submitted on a referral is considered custom and can be viewed on the candidate profile in Drafted. All referrals have a link to view the candidate in Drafted in the note on the activity feed.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.