How to configure your Lever integration in Drafted
Once you've added your API key, you'll want to configure your Lever integration in Drafted.
Lever Stage Mapping
When you mark a candidate in a screen, interview, offer, or hired stage in Lever they'll automatically update to that stage in Drafted.
How to Edit and Map Stages in Drafted
- Go to "Settings" and toggle to "ATS Configuration"
- Lever stages are on the left, the Drafted stage it is mapped to on the right.
- To map an ATS stage in Drafted, select the ATS stage(s) you want to map
- Choose the Drafted stage to map them to from the dropdown
- Click "Map Stage"
- Repeat the above steps until all your Lever stages are mapped to a Drafted stage.
When a candidate moves forward in the hiring process, the employee that referred them will receive an email notification that their referral has progressed.
Questions? Send them to us at email@example.com.