🎥 Getting Started - How to import your LinkedIn network
What am I importing?
We get it - you probably have questions about what happens to your contacts, so here's the deal.
The *exact* information that Drafted will store when you import your LinkedIn data is
- Your public LinkedIn profile
- A list of your connections
Drafted does not store
- Private LinkedIn data like your messages
- Generally speaking anything that you'd think about as sketchy (we're trying not to be)
How does it work?
- Export your stuff from LinkedIn
- Import it into Drafted
Sometimes LinkedIn is slow at step 1 - when this happens, you might have to wait for an email from LinkedIn before proceeding to step 2.
Ok let's do it (you can also follow along to step-by-step instructions here )
For more information on privacy and security, you can look at the legal stuff